HEALTHOO INTL continues to expand its game development and distribution businesses to provide online and offline linkages through the in-depth cooperation between its different business segments.
- In October 2014, HEALTHOO INTL acquired 70% equity interest of the award-winning and one of the most popular female centric mobile game franchise Star Girl. Originally launched in 2012, the Star Girl games franchise has grown to several titles including (i) Star Girl: Beauty Queen, (ii) Star Girl: Colors of Spring, (iii) Star Girl: Moda Italia, (iv) Star Girl: Valentine Hearts, (v) Star Girl Farm, (vi) Tiffany Alvord Dream World etc.
- In April 2015, the Company acquired 70% equity interest in VSOYOU, a leading mobile game publishing and operating platform in the People’s Republic of China.
Download Star Girl Now For Free from the major digital distribution platforms:
Star Girl website : http://stargirl.animoca.com/
HEALTHOO INTL strives to provide music entertainment through physical and digital distribution channels.
- The Company renovated the HMV store located in Central and renamed it to HMV Ideal.
- Developed and launched HMV online music streaming App through partnership.
- Launched HMV E-commerce App to compliment the existing HMV website.
Download HMV App Now For Free on Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store
HMV website: http://www.hmv.com.hk
HEALTHOO INTL will continue to use its best endeavor to provide consumers with the latest lifestyle products in HMV Ideal. Lifestyle products in HMV Ideal ranges from video and audio devices, books and magazines, toys, decorations, to the latest technology products. The Company intends to invest and develop self-branded and entertainment-related products such as headphones, exclusive games, and vinyl records. The lifestyle products will be distributed through HMV stores, HMV website, HMV App, as well as third-party online platforms.
In addition, the in-store café in HMV Ideal (“HMV Kafé”) redefines a new lifestyle concept, providing customers a relaxing atmosphere with a variety of specialty coffees, savory foods and desserts, for them to enjoy with the latest music and entertainment contents.
Film and TV
HEALTHOO INTL aims to acquire Intellectual Property (IP) rights of globally renowned movies and television properties, in order to capture the demand for high quality contents in the Greater China Region.
- The Company is in the process of forming a joint venture with CEA Group, a multinational advisory and fund management group, to acquire global intellectual properties.
- To initiate its Film and TV business, the Company intends to invest in the US popular TV series Gossip Girl’s China rights.
- In addition, the Company is establishing a video-on-demand (VOD) App and plans to provide high quality and exclusive film and TV contents to hardware manufacturers.